To celebrate our fifth anniversary, the Ludomusicology Research Group, in association with Intellect, is proud to announce a
Prize for Excellence in Game Audio Research
We are seeking nominations to honour and promote an outstanding piece of research in any aspect of game audio.
Research may be published or unpublished, and should fall into one of the following categories:
- Academic journal article;
- Chapter in a collection of essays;
- Chapter of longer single-author book;
- Conference paper.
N.B. Entire volumes are not eligible, but we will accept excerpts from books provided the excerpt is sufficiently self-contained with a coherent thesis.
The winner will be announced at the 2016 conference, and will receive a certificate in addition to a complimentary one-year personal subscription to The Soundtrack.
Submissions will be shortlisted for an independent external judge.
- You may nominate the work of others, but self-nomination is also encouraged.
- Multiple nominations are encouraged.
- There are no publication date restrictions since we are also considering unpublished material.
- It is not necessary to include a PDF version on initial nomination, but if we cannot source a published version of record, or if the nomination is unpublished, we will require a PDF to be sent to us as an attachment under a separate cover to email@example.com. We will contact nominators for this purpose provided you supply a valid email address.
Please submit nominations using the form below.
The deadline for submissions is 31st March 2016.